Resources to help you sustain your Mindfulness practice and develop awareness. Audio, Books, retreat centres, Other mindfulness/ Buddhist organisations that offer follow-up support:
Free Mindfulness guided Meditations
- Mindfulnesscourses Robin’s guided meditations
- Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice uk (50 or more free guided meditations)
- Peace in a frantic world (all the meditations from the Peace in a Frantic World course
- Brussels Mindfulness Guided Meditations from the 8-Week course
Méditation guidée de Jon Kabat-Zinn (youTube)
Retreats and follow ups events to help sustain your practice
- Mindfulness Retreats at The Mindfulness Network (In English, UK)
- Mindfulness Association Belgium ( In English, Brussels)
- Gaia House Uk ( In English, Uk)
- Brussels Mindfulness Agenda (in English, Brussels)
- Mindfulness: Diverse Perspectives on its Meaning, Origins and Applications Edited by Mark Williams and Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Brach, Tara. Radical Acceptance.
- Brach, Tara. True Refuge
- Brantley, Jeffrey. Calming Your Anxious Mind: How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Free You from Anxiety, Fear, and Panic.
- Germer, Christopher. The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion: Freeing Yourself from Destructive Thoughts and Emotions.
- Guanaratana, Bhante: Mindfulness in Plain English.
- Harris, Russ. The Happiness Trap (Based on ACT: A revolutionary mindfulness-based programme or overcoming stress, anxiety and depression).
- Kabat-Zinn, Jon. Full Catastrophe Living.
- Kabat-Zinn, Jon. Wherever you Go there you Are.
- Kornfield, Jack. After the Ecstasy, the Laundry.
- Neff, Kristin. Self-Compassion.
- Salzberg, Sharon. Real Happiness at Work: Meditations for Accomplishment, Achievement, and Peace.
- Siegel, Ronald D. The Mindfulness Solution: Everyday Practices for Everyday Problems.
- John Teasdale, Mark Williams and Zindel Segal.The Mindful Way Workbook: An 8-Week Program to Free Yourself from Depression and Emotional Distress
- Williams, Mark: The Mindful Way Through Depression
- Williams, Mark: Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World.
- Mindfulness: Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams and Danny Penman
- Mark Williams and Jon Kabat-Zinn, Mindfulness: Diverse Perspectives on its Meaning, Origins and Applications.
- Oxford Mindfulness Centre App
- Insight Timer App
- Eat Right Now App
- suttacentral.net – The most comprehensive site for comparative work, multiple translations available.
- accesstoinsight.org – An excellent site with many sutta translations and texts pertaining to the Pali tradition.
- dharmaseed.org – Regularly updated collection of dharma talks, including talks by the core faculty teachers from Bhodi college.
- dharmafarer.org – Great collection of Piya Tan’s Sutta Study materials.