- 8 weekly 2 hour group sessions
- A digital workbook that can be used to follow the course and as a reminder both during and after the sessions.
- Access to different audio guided meditations that can be used during and after the course
- There will also be an optional 1/2 day mindfulness (retreat) around session 6 with the date to be decided by the group .
- The course will be taught by Robin Creswell-Faure.
To register contact Robin@mindfulnesscourses.eu for more information.
The content of the 8-week Mindfulness Course
- Weekly sessions are a balance of didactic teaching, experiential practice, and small and large group processing.
- The 1/2 day retreat is primarily an experiential session where mindfulness is practiced together for a sustained period. It’s usually programmed on a Sunday around session 6 and runs from 10am until 3pm.
- Another aspect of the program are the set daily home guided mindfulness practices. These are around 30 minutes a day and encourage people to establish and maintain a regular mindfulness practice during and after the course.
The teaching and learning environment is designed to be highly supportive of all participants.
What makes this 8-week course genuinely research-based?
This course is a combination of the original Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program developed by Jon Kabat Zinn combined with the Oxford University Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) program . These are the programs on which all scientific research on Mindfulness are based.